Happy 2018! If your New Year’s resolution is to be a healthier, better, fitter version of yourself then – congratulations….you’re just one among a mind-blowing number of others who chose the same goal (womp, womp.) Still, we commend you (and the others) for this noble ambition and we sincerely hope you succeed!
We understand that sticking to the “New Year, New You” proposition isn’t always as easy. Once the free introductory gym membership expires, the 20-minute wait for the stair stepper with the good view gets old, and making every meal from scratch becomes too daunting, keeping this promise to yourself can be especially tough.
But that’s where we come in. What makes YOU different from the millions of others is access to the healthy eating gurus of SuViche who are here to save the day!
From the very beginning, the SuViche menu was created with the intent of supporting and contributing to a healthier lifestyle, designed with your health and well-being in mind. We are especially proud of the light and healthy nature of many of our recipes, which feature the freshest of ingredients.
Best of all, this isn’t just a passing trend for us. We deliver the healthy freshness All. Year. Long. Nothing like a good ol’ culinary #mindbomb to keep you on track!
So the moral of the story is to avoid the overcrowded gyms, skip the stair stepper (unless you can hop right on) and leave the healthy cooking to us!
To get your taste buds tingling, here are our Top 5 healthy dishes under 500 calories:
1. Quinoa Salad:Enjoy a delicious quinoa salad mixed with diced onions, tomatoes, carrots and cucumber topped with avocado, Parmesan cheese and our teriyaki-ginger dressing. Add all natural chicken for a boost of protein! YUM!
2. Veg Roll(and we don’t mean lay around on the couch): This sushi is a veggie-lover’s dream and includes cucumber, mixed greens, carrots, avocado and peanuts topped with our signature cilantro sauce. BONUS: All of our sushi rolls can be made with brown rice instead of white. #awesomeness
3. Ceviche Mexicano: ¡Ole! A bit of Mexican flare goes a long way paired with diced onions, tomatoes, avocado and SuViche Peruvian Sauce. Don’t expect the traditional garnishes here either; this one is perfect as is!
4. Tuna Tartare:Talk about tar-terrific. Diced Yellowfin Tuna or wild raised Norwegian Salmon mixed with avocado and our unique tartar sauce on a bed of mixed greens.
5. Arroz Chaufa: This hearty dish is still under 500 calories? #Mindblown. Indulge in our Peruvian take on the well-known Cantonese-style fried rice. We start with our homemade Chaufa Sauce that perfectly blends sweet and savory, then add our famous Lomo Sauce and your choice of protein: All-natural chicken, premium beef tenderloin, local wild-caught shrimp or seafood.
For a complete list of SuViche’s meals under 500 calories click here:https://www.suviche.com/suviche-sushi-ceviche-peruvian-menu-miami-fort-lauderdale#under-500-calories